Monday, March 16, 2009

I have returned!!!

Life has been a bit crazy the past few months. I am sixteen weeks pregnant. Surprise!!! We are so excited for this new baby to come. I have finally overcome the morning sickness. Dan has been the most patient and wonderful husband with me, I am very grateful for him and all that he does at home and work. Britton has strep and feels terrible. Bryson is trying to learn anything and everything. Parker and Abby are becoming the best playmates. Life is wonderful.

9 comments:

mparkin said...

Welcome back...now get to posting! I acutally posted something. Looks like were both making progress.

thebarrusfamily said...

Hey there! Congrats on your pregnancy! Hope you continue to feel better.

McCall said...

WOW! #5 that's amazing!

Trish said...

Glad your back! And most importantly feeling better!
Miss ya!

The Flint's said...

So glad your feeling better. Welcome back to the bloggy world!!

Browns said...

Yay! I'm glad you are back and especially feeling better! I agree those first 16 weeks, pretty tough. Can't wait to find out what you are having!!

Jill said...

Wow! Congrats. No wasting time for you guys. SUPERWOMAN!!

Karli Anderson said...

Congratulations Lis, I'm so happy for you. Miss and love you all.

loveourboys said...

Welcome Back!! I'm glad you're feeling better! :)