Sunday, August 16, 2009

Nesting!

Cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning. I think I've almost got everything done. I've made my checklist and I only have 5 to go. I have done walls, baseboards, ceilings, lights, blinds, windows, touch up painting all throughout the house, re-finished my kitchen cabinets, got the carpet clean, and organizing all the cupboards, drawers and closets. My house feels so much better. When you only have 1100 sq ft house with 7 people you have to find a place for everything. I love my little house.

2 comments:

cassie said...

You go girl! Well thanks for putting me to shame. I was wondering I have some things in my house that need some nesting love! Are you in? Ha Ha I think that I am so funny. Lisa seriously you are amazing and I am so happy for you. Little Brynlee is so lucky to becoming to such a loving mommy! I cant wait to see her and hold her,the excitment I am having you would think that I am having a baby well I look it anyway. I am so excited and cant wait to see the new little woman!

Sarah L. said...

How exciting. I think nesting is the funnest part of it all because you feel energized again and you get great things done:))) Hope all is going well:)))