Saturday, April 3, 2010

Parker!

So we are sitting at the table eating lunch and Parker says I can count by tens. 10, 20, 30, 80, 90, 60, 40, 70, 100 and Bryson says that is not right and starts to count by 10's. Then Bryson says I can count by 11's, and does so, and I can count by 5's and does so, and I can count by 3's and does so. The whole time Bryson is counting Parker is just watching and smiling. After Bryson was done counting Parker says oh, yah I can count by 0's. Zero, Zero, Zero, see. I swear that kid kills me.

5 comments:

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

Oh Man, we r laughing so hard! That kid is so quick witted! I can't believe how that kid thinks! We love you Parker! And Bryson that is pretty darn, amazing Dude! We love you all!!!

cassie said...

i love that kid he says the funniest things. he is such a sweet little man i am grateful to be apart of that little mans life. every time i see him he says something to make me laugh and also he throws in the really sweet comments.

Em said...

ha ha! what a funny guy. I love to hear this because it seems like he is so quiet. man, we need more cousin time! glad the girls got their surgeries done, hope abby is feeling better :) em

Sarah L. said...

Ok missy. You are in big trouble. You have to call me the moment you get this or else:)) 801-787-2094. Seriously, I don't even have your new address. . . I'm pregnant:))

Sarah L. said...

just kidding my number has changed now:)) 805-210-9485 :)