Tuesday, December 7, 2010

ABBY UPDATE!!!

We got some good news today with her lab results. Her bilirubin has improved and she does look at lot less yellow. And also her AST and ALT labs which are enzymes in the liver have improved. We still don't know what she has or how she got it but we are hoping to get more answers on Thursday. The other labs we were told can take weeks to show improvement. She is such a sweet girl and today she was so hungry. She hasn't had much of an appetite for about three weeks but today she was starving(so she said) all day. We were getting the car washed today and she asked mommy are we done yet because I am so hungry. I told her I was almost finished. Then she said I am so hungry can we go get a hamburger and fries. It was only 10:00am. I told her we were going home and she could have a snack and she was thrilled. I am so grateful to have such an amazing family and friends. I can't believe how many people have called, visited, or sent something for Abby. Thanks so much everyone. I know that the Lord is watching over Abby and is giving me the strength each day to help me accomplish all I need to do in a day.

No comments: