Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mom's nerves

I decided that being a mom brings back a lot of emotions and feelings as a kid.  When christmas time comes you get the childlike feelings because you are so excited for your kids and the excitement that they feel is absorbed into you.  The same with most holidays.  It is a lot more work being on the parent end but the results are so wonderful and watching your children light up because of something that you have created or a memory made is unforgetable.
Todays feelings are not on the excitement level.  I feel so nervous for Britton and his tryouts.  I have the butterflies in my stomach.  I don't want him to be disappointed or let down.  He has a love for soccer.  I know that he is good enough but it is the coach that needs to see and feel that.

No comments: