Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First day of school

Today was the first day of school and it was a great day all around.  The kids all wanted to ride the bus so I waited for the bus and then hurried off to try and beat it to the school.  I won thank goodness.  Abby was so excited to get to ride the bus with the boys.  I took Abby to her class and she was so happy to be in Kindergarden.  She has Mrs. Dallof and Dan and I are so happy about that.  She is such a great teacher.  Abby doesn't know anyone in her class but was just happy to be at school.  Parker got a little lost at school.  He couldn't find his class.  Luckily after I dropped off Abby I went looking her him and I found him wondering around.  He is in 2nd grade and has Mrs. Dixon.  He was glad to have her as his teacher.  He has a few friends in his class.  He had a great day and was able to find some other friends at recess.  Bryson is going into the 3rd grade and has Mrs. Palmer.  Bryson is so excited because his best friend Bridger is in his class.  He had a wonderful first day of school and loved his teacher.  Britton is going into the 6th grade and has Mrs. Cooke.  Britton was happy to be in her class.  He has lots of friends in his class.  He was happy to be the big kid at the school.  We are all looking forward to a wonderful year.
Britton also had his first game of the season.  He played really good.  And his team finally WON!!!  Good job Strikers.  Britton was so happy to have a win.  They played great as a team and never gave up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely post... I really enjoy reading this post.
If you want any help for Yahoo Please contact: Yahoo Phone number uk I hoe it will help you.