Friday, November 7, 2008

Feeling Much Better!!!

I had my gall bladder removed yesterday. I am feeling pretty good. I actually ate a yogurt today and I didn't feel sick, it was awesome. Thanks so much for the great gift basket(Julie, Amy, Cassie and Mom). Thanks for all the concern and thoughtfulness. Thanks especially to Dan who has done so much the last couple of months. I couldn't have asked for a better husband. He takes such good care of me. I am so grateful to have such a great family and friends. I love you all.

8 comments:

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

I am sooooooo glad your feeling better. Its been a long time. Can't wait to see you. Glad you like the basket. Love you. Make sure you take it easy. Don't do to much.

Juls

loveourboys said...

Lise!! I hope this is the answer-is all well now!! Oh I'll talk to you soon, What can I do? Love ya-Stace

Trish said...

I am glad you are feeling better. Take it easy though! I know, like that's going to happen with 4 active kids! But seriously, listen to your body and rest every chance you get!
Love ya,
Trish

Amber said...

What?? I had no idea you were dealing with that. I'm so sorry. I am glad to hear that things are getting better though.

Brett said...

I know I have kind of falling of hte face of the earth lately but I cant believe I didnt know. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I CAN DO ANYTHING. Love ya

Sarah L. said...

Jill called me today to tell me that you had your galbladder taken out. I'm glad you are feeling better. I was going to call you but then I remembered that I have no minutes so I have to wait until this weekend, so I will call you this weekend:) Hope you recover ok. We are coming for christmas, want to play?

Browns said...

I'm so glad to hear your feeling better! Hopefully it stays that way.

Christopher Family said...

Hey Lisa, i hope things are going better for you, i am sorry to hear that you got it taken out.
Raechel