Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sister in Christ

Love from an ordinary place
Takes a soul in its embrace
Healing all the hurt inside
One by one 'til that love has filled the earth
And every heart has felt its worth
Teach us love and understanding
Lift our eyes and change our hearts
Make us one in faith and give us strength
To stand for who we are
Grant us charity and vision
As we serve and sacrifice
That we may become
Sisters in Christ
Truth fills our spirits with its light
Leads us onward through the night
Shining so the world can see
That this gift, so precious and so rare
Brings us peace beyond compare
And gives us power to live what we believe
Chorus
And we will follow Him
Give our hearts to Him
We pledge our lives to Him forever
Chorus

3 comments:

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

Thanks, Lisa I love you. I think your the best! So grateful that I have such great sisters. I don't know what I'd without you. My prayers and thoughts are with you, Good Luck tomorrow. I know everything will be fine. Love you, miss you tons!!!

Juls

Trish said...

Lisa-
Good luck tomorrow as well. My thoughts are with you.Wish I could be there to help out with anything and everything.
Love you-
Trish

Hillary said...

What a pretty song, Lis. I hope you're feeling confident and the surgery goes well. We're praying for you!