Thursday, June 18, 2009

A note in the mail!!!

I received the cutest note in the mail. It said Lisa Gardner, please join me for a night of celebration honoring 11 years of marriage. Thursday, June 18th 2009 @ 3:00pm. Please plan on returning on June 19th in the afternoon. Children are taken care of until your return. Love Dan. I have not been away with my husband for 6 years. I was so excited. You know that feel you get in your stomach when your dating, thats how I felt for weeks. We dropped our kids off at Cassie's and went to a Bed and Breakfast in Huntsville. We had reservations at Ricken Backers at the Ogden Airport. It was really yummy. The Bed and Breakfast was really cute and it was nice to have some time just the two of us. On Friday we went to the Gateway and spent the day. I am so blessed to have found such a wonderful man. I love my life and the family that we have created together.

No comments: