Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 34th Birthday Dan!

Today we celebrate the birthday of the greatest husband and father. We love our dad so much. He is such a wonderful example to his kids and they look so forward to dad's days off. We are grateful for all the hard work that he puts forth to bless and provide for our family. I'm grateful for the sacrifices he makes so I have the opportunity to stay home with the kids. Happy Birthday, Dan we love you.
Dan asked that him and I could go out to dinner alone. So my parents watched the kids. Thanks mom and dad. We went to Holy Smoke for dinner. Dan loved it. Then we went birthday shopping and Dan picked out what he wanted. So no surprises this year. Then we went back to my parents house and had peach coobler and ice cream and my dad put on a great firework show. The kids all had a blast.

No comments: