Thursday, July 9, 2009

Layton Surf N Swim

Each pay check we pay for Surf "N" Swim passes and we never use them. We were going to go for Abby's birthday but it rained so that got cancelled. The kids asked me to promise to take them this week and today was the last day I could. So we packed some snacks, sun block, and I hoped for the best. The kids were so good. I was really worried how hard it would be to watch four kids and have a good time while doing so(I'm not very fast these days with my big belly, 8 weeks left). The kids loved the wave pool and floating around on the tubes. Someone had an accident in the wave pool, so we went to swim in the small pools. Britton had a lot of fun jumping off the diving board. He did great, and practiced his swimming skills. Abby loved the little pool. Bryson and Parker swam around and Bryson swam without floaties. We had such a great day the kids can't wait to go back.

No comments: