Monday, August 13, 2012

School shopping and Sadie's birthday

Today I decided to take all of the kids for a little school shopping.  I needed to return some shirts that I got at Ross.  So we returned the shirts and started to look for the right sizes.  I bought the boys some shirts and the sizes on the shirts were all so crazy.  It could be the same shirt brand and same size as the shirt we tired on before but fit totally different.  After trying on a bunch of shirts and shorts we left with some good finds, but I will not go clothes shopping again with all five kids without Dan again.  It was to crazy.  After shopping we went to Cassie's house for some swimming.  It was Sadie's birthday.  The kids swam all day.  We stayed and had Sadie's party that night when the men got off of work.  We had fun watching the kids swim and visiting with each other.  Sadie turned 2 today, happy birthday.

No comments: