Saturday, August 25, 2012

WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the greatest opportunity ever.  I got invited to go and see WICKED.  Brian called and said that he had an extra ticket to Wicked and wanted to know if I wanted it.  I was so excited.  We went to dinner to the Macaroni Grill in Salt Lake and then walked to the Capital Theater.  It was Hillary, Mom, her Mom and Me.  We had awesome tickets.  We were on the floor on row U and on the side towards the aisle.  The show was absolutely amazing.  The cast sounded just like the CD.  I was so floored by the performance.  It was a best thing I have ever been to.  I had no idea that the wicked witch didn't really die.  I loved this play and if I could I would see it again and again.  Thank you so much Brian and Hillary!!!!

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.