Thursday, July 24, 2008

Finally!!!

It has finally happened I lost 10 pounds. I know for most people its not such a big deal, but for me its huge. I have been trying to lose weight for forever and no results. But today was my weigh in and I did it. I finally feel like I can do it and it will come off. Everytime I try a plan I fail, and I always have some excuse for it, this time I have ran out of excuses. In the past eight years I have been pregnant or nursing with hardly any break. Seriously eight years equals 96 months and out of those 96 months I have been pregnant or nursing 86 months(not including miscarriages and surgeries). So I have a lot of baby weight I never completely lose. I just quit nursing 2 weeks ago and so the excuses are gone. So I am determined to meet my goal. If you have any suggestions I would love the extra help.

8 comments:

Amber said...

Awesome job!!

Browns said...

Lisa! That is so awesome! If you ever need a running partner I'm up for it!

Amy said...

Way to go sis! You are way to hard on yourself for one thing, because you always look beautiful and great. But I am very proud of you and I truly think now that you are done nursing it will fall off now. You look awesome and should be so proud of yourself.

Love you,Aims

Sarah L. said...

Holly smokes!!! Good Job. I knew you would be able to do it when you were done with the pregnant/nursing stage :) My old dance trainer used to tell all the girls that if they could get up to an hour a day of cardio than they would be able to loose weight and maintain. So that is my advice. An hour a day keeps the fat away:) Sorry I haven't blogged forever. I can't find my camera and I feel so lost without it. Asher told me that Heavenly Father can help me find it. I think he is right. I need to go pray
k-bye
sarah

Jon & Kim said...

Way to go! It is so hard to find something to stick too. Just remember it will be worth it in the end. 10 lbs. is a lot of weight you should be proud of your self!

Brett said...

Congrats

Trish said...

You rock Lisa!! It was so great to see you and your amazing little family. They are all so cute and growing up way too fast. Hopefully, we'll see you guys at Christmas! Love ya!

Em said...

Wow! I know how happy this makes you. Congrats! We love seeing your fun summer pictures. Hi from Eden!