Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fun at Bear Lake!!!

The Cabin and the view from the cabin's deck

Four kids = four times the fun





We get to go to Bear Lake each year with some friends from Dan's work. It is always so much fun. The kids have have a blast playing in and outside of the cabin, going to the Lake and of course getting a shake at LaBeau's. We went up on Friday and spent the day with Keith, Sherrie, Spencer and Audrey at the Lake. Then that night we went to the cabin and spent the next two days with the Norgren's and the Jeppeson's. We played games, watched movies, went for a nice little walk(it started out as a walk but turned into a hike, oops my bad), grilled and just relaxed. It was a perfect weekend. Thanks to Jason and Cyndi for the invite.


8 comments:

Amber said...

I love Bear Lake, especially the shakes. The picture of all four kids on the beach is absolutley adorable!

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

Wish we were there I love checking out your kids!!! Please tell them Aunt Juls loves them tons!!! We really miss all of you. That weekend looked great Lisa. I'm so glad you has a blast!!!

Juls

Amy said...

Great pictures and we wish we could have been there with you. Looks like too much fun!

Amy

Sarah L. said...

Looks like so much fun. Your kids are way cute. I bet you just love being a mom. Now you all need to come to the beach and play with us!!!!

loveourboys said...

Abby is the cutest! My boys loved the last picture of her in her cute hat!! WE LOVE BEAR LAKE too! What flavor of shake is your favorite? Don't you love blogging? I feel reconnected with you and Amy, and I love looking at pictures of your family! I think I'm addicted :( Love ya, Stace

The Flint's said...

It was fun to see you at church up there!! We just love Bear Lake!! Your kids are so cute!

Sarah L. said...

Lisa I miss you. Do you want to play? Come over tomorrow and we can eat doritos and look at your cottage cheese ceilings!!!!

Jill said...

FUN! I love Bear Lake. I swear almost EVERYONE I know went to Bear Lake this summer...it's crazy. Too bad we weren't all there at the same time...PARTAY!