Friday, August 8, 2008

Sweet little Parker

Parker is such a sweet little boy. He always has a kiss and a hug for everyone. Tonight we were cuddling on the couch and he said, "Mommy, give me a kiss." So I kissed him on his cheek and said thanks buddy. But that wasn't good enough for him, he said, "no mommy on the lips." That surprised me because we don't usually kiss our kids on the mouth. But I kissed him and he said, "Now were married." And he just giggled and giggled and thought that he was so funny. Never a dull moment.

2 comments:

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

Parker you are a hoot! Enjoy every moment!!
Juls

Shaundee said...

This made me laugh...the things that kids say. They make life worth it. Lyza always tells me that first she is going to marry Thomas, then Seth and then her daddy. She is going to be one busy girl. I love that your boys love their mom!!!