Thursday, August 7, 2008

Rub-A-Dub-Dub four kids in the tub!!!

The days my kids can't swim outside they love bath time. And bath time has become even more fun with bath crayons. I love bath crayons. Who ever thought of them is a genius. We bought Parker some for his birthday and the kids have had so much fun with them. I do think that four kids in the tub just might exceed the maximum capacity. There's only enough room as long as no one breathes. But anyway the kids colored all over each other and the tub and it cleans up so easy. Wouldn't it be fun to be a kid for a day?

4 comments:

loveourboys said...

Totally cute! We're going to the zoo tommorow at 9:30 am if you want to come let me know-Love ya-Stace

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

That brings back great memories. My boys loved the tub crayons. That picture is priceless. Tell the kids and Dan hello and we miss you all. Juls

Sarah L. said...

We like the bath crayons too. You are way to cute. Tell Amy congrats ;)

Jill said...

That is toooooooo cute! I love it.