Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hill Air Force Museum!!

Our future pilot.

The simplest things bring such great joy.
The Favorite Plane.
All the kids lined up.
Every time we passed a helicopter they would say is this like Uncle Brian's.

We had a great time at the Hill Air Force Museum. The boys have been so many times but it was my first time to go. They had a lot of fun looking and reading about the different planes and their missions. The inside part was great also, the boys thought that some of the flight suits looked like darth vador. The kids activity room was a lot of fun too. We are so grateful for all those who have served and continue to serve. When the boys realized that some of the men and women in the stories were killed they asked a lot more questions and felt so bad for them. I'm glad we have a place so close to home that can teach the kids but also make it interesting and fun. Thanks Cassie, Carter, Hallie, Ellie and Ethan for going with us.

2 comments:

Browns said...

I can't wait to Jack there in a couple years! I've never been and it looks pretty cool.

Jill said...

Looks like you guys are having some good times. You know what's funny...I lived in Layton almost my whole life and I don't think I have ever been to the HAFB museum!!!! Or at least I don't remember it. Looks fun!