Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bryson and Carter's last game!

We had a fun weekend with Carter and Hallie. They spent the night last night and we had a fun time. It was very interesting trying to get six kids ready and out the door by 8:15am but we did it and we weren't late. It was a very cold morning but the boys did a great job. Bryson and Carter both scored a goal and had a lot of fun. Grandpa and Grandma Mack were able to come and watch the boys were so happy to have them at the game.

The team warming up.

1 comment:

cassie said...

You guys are amazing thanks so much for helping out with the kids. We owe you big time. You are always so willing to help and I want you to know that I am so thankful to you and all that you do for me and my family. you are one of the most giving person. I love you and thank you!