Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dinosaurs!!!

While Britton and Bryson are away to school, Parker and I get a little one on one time. The time is spent playing board games, playing hide 'n' seek, playing play doh and many more fun activities. But Parker's favorite thing to do is play dinosaurs. Today we had to set up all the dinosaurs with their families and stood them tallest to smallest. Then we went to battle. The sharp teeth always win. I love to hear, Mommy will you play dinosaurs with me, please.

4 comments:

loveourboys said...

Thanks for coming to storytime today, sorry it was a major letdown. My favorite part of this whole day was when Parker saw Austin at the Library and excitedly yelled his name and ran to him-I will cherish that forever! Give Parker a big hug for me and Aust, it was the sweetest thing for my Austin! Love ya-Stace

Jon & Kim said...

I love having one-on-one time with Jake. I have not checked your blog for a while. It was fun catching up on you. Your little girl is so cute.

Sarah L. said...

Why are dinosaurs so freaking cool:) We love them too. I love the pic of abby with her striped tights.

mparkin said...

Such a cute picture of Parker! Maybe we need to get Ethan some of those dinosaurs. Seriously it's funny that just today I was sitting here with Sarah asleep on my shoulder and Ethan sitting on my lap and I was rocking them in the chair while singing, singing in the rain and I thought life is perfect. It just couldn't be better!