Thursday, October 30, 2008

A day filled with fun

Today has been a great day. We started the day by going to Cassie's and letting the cousins play. Then I left and went to Britton's class to help with his class halloween party. It was a lot of fun. They decorated sugar cookies, played bingo, did a cake walk and played pumpkin bowling. Then we went to the Police Station for their annual trick or treating. The kids got lots of treats and got to go to Daddy's work. Then we came home for a night of fun with mom. Dan left for an overnighter with the scouts so the kids and I planned and evening of fun. First we raked the leafs and jumped in the piles, made pizza, then we read halloween stories, then we made potions, played memory, operation, go diego go and trouble. Then we all snuggled in my bed and watched Its the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and Which Witch is Which. It has been the best night. The kids were so good and appreciated the effort I made. Nights like this help remind me how much I love being a mom.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Sounds like so much fun! I love the pictures from the pumpkin patch and the ones of the kids jumping in the leaves.

loveourboys said...

wE MISSED YOU LAST NIGHT! i UNDERSTAND WITH dAN NOT THERE-But they did have bounce houses and face painting and bowling, and soooo much for all the kids! I hope you can come next year! Love ya-Stace

loveourboys said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! LOVE YA-STACE

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

You are so cute. What great memories you are making for your kids. I loved all the pictures. What a fun pumpkin patch. Looks like you guys have made the best of the Fall. What fun!!! Love you guys, juls