Saturday, October 11, 2008

Crazy soccer boys!!!

I love Saturdays because I love to watch my boys play soccer. I get so disappointed when I hear it is going to rain because I don't want the games to be cancelled. The boys play so well and enjoy playing so much. I'm sad that the season is coming to an end.
Here's adorable Ellie trying to keep warm at Bryson and Carter's game. I think that Cassie did a great job bundling her up.

Britton battling for the ball.

Bryson getting ready for the half to start.

Bryson before we took off some of the layers. It had been raining and snowing earlier that morning.

Britton in motion. And Spencer trying to steal the ball away. Funny because he is on his team.
Both the boys played so good. Britton scored two goals and Bryson scored three. They were both very proud.

2 comments:

loveourboys said...

We were out in the cold too! I was feeling bad for the poor kids-Park played at 8 am so it wasn't even near warm! Love ya-Stace
p.s. how are you doin?

Jill said...

FUN!! I can't wait to be a soccer mom too :)