Friday, October 17, 2008

Gardner Village and the WITCHES!!

We went to Gardner Village to check out all the witches and had a really fun night. We dressed all the kids in their halloweem costumes so they would fit right in.
Bryson wanted to shot all the witches with his cap gun.

All the kids together on the bridge over looking the witches in the row boat.

Dancing with the witches in the middle of the village.

I love these kids, they are so cute.

Britton had to be so serious all night. Check out that face.

Parker was happy to take a picture at every witch.

My favorite witch of the night.

Gardner Family Fall 2008!

2 comments:

loveourboys said...

Hey! We went to see the witches too! The funny thing is we took pics at the same witch on the bench-I posted mine on my blog too! That is hilarious, great minds think alike-Your kids look great in their costumes! Are you going to com eto the halloween carnival on the 30th? If you want call me and I'll give you more info-it is alot of fun! Love ya-Stace

NICHOLS said...

You are brave to do that! We went on our sisters weekend and it was packed! I bet your kids loved it though. You look so pretty in that last picture!