Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Frontrunner


















We finally rode the train. We started in Layton and rode to the Central Station in Salt Lake. It was a lot of fun. The kids were so excited. We counted horses and cows and 127 diesel trucks. That was the highlight of Parker's ride. He was so excited every time another diesel would pass. I think Abby was pretty excited because no car seats and she could sit on my lap and stand and look out the window. Once we arrived in Salt Lake we walked to The Gateway and ate lunch at the fountains and walked around. Kids are so easy to please.

3 comments:

Sarah L. said...

WHAT???? There is a train that goes from Layton to Salt Lake???? When did this happen? Oh by the way, I'm glad you gave me your new address because I tried to access your blog the other day and it didn't work. So I'm glad it is fixed. You guys look like your having fun on the train. Hey, when we come for Christmas we should get our little ones together and ride the train!!! What do you think?
sarah

Jill said...

That looks like a fun activity for the kids! Shauna and her family did it too, but it was the day it opened or something and was crazy busy!
You're so cute...your family is adorable.

Jon & Kim said...

Hey Lisa I am so excited that you found my blog. Things have been rough but we will get trough it. Thanks for saying hi.....it will be fun to keep up on you and your cute family. Your little girl is so big and so adorable!