Friday, June 27, 2008

Pineview

Today we went to Pineview and had such a fun time. We played and played and then played some more. We brought lunch and snacks, buckets and shovels, balls and tubes, sun block and more sunblock. It was a perfect day, there was a breeze and it wasn't to hot. The kids built sand castles and dug holes. They played in the water and got to spend time with their cousins. My sister Julie is her with her kids and we always have so much fun when she visits. I forgot my camera so no pictures, I was pretty bummed about that. It was Abby's first time to play in the water and sand, she absolutely loved it. Sometimes I feel bad for Dan because I feel like he misses out on a lot of stuff. I'm grateful to be a stay at home mom so I can drop whatever and just go for the day.

1 comment:

Em said...

Aw, good ol' Pineview. What a blast! I can smell the lake and feel the sand and taste the fresh mountain air just thinking about it. Thanks for takin' me back!