Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I've decided to walk!!!

Monday afternoon Abby stood up in the kitchen and just started walking. She has only taken two steps at the same time a couple times before. So it was quite a surprise watching her walk out of the kitchen. The boys and I were watching in amazement. We were clapping and cheering her on as she took step after step. I ran to the phone to call Dan and tell him the news, he is out of town and was so disappointed to miss out. But thanks to technology we were able to video her walking around the house. Life changes so fast. One minute she was my little baby and now she's my little girl. I wish you could just freeze time and my kids would just stay small forever. I thank my Father in Heaven for blessing her in my life. She has filled our home with a sweet spirit. The boys never get tried of her and fight over who gets to play with her in the car and who gets to sing to her and who gets to help her eat. They are all good big brothers. It's so cute to hear Parker say "Where's my Abby Girl?" Isn't life great.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Oh!! How fun. Your kids are seriously so cute!!!!!

Amy said...

Lisa,

Honestly, that is the cutest picture of Abby. I can't believe she will now be in the mess of all the kids. She is adorable!

Aims

Sarah L. said...

I love it. She is walking!!! So now it is time for the next :) jk How is running going? I can't wait to play with you guys during Christmas
sarah

Brittany Bull-Farnworth said...

hey. i didn't know that you had a blog! welcome! they are so nice to be able to keep in touch. i can't believe how big your kids are getting. talk to you soon!
love Brit

Em said...

Hooray for Abby! It's crazy how one day they just make up their minds to do something. How exciting!