Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Real Celebration for our Anniversary!!!



Our Anniversary was on a weeknight and Dan was in training so we had a nice date at home, but Dan said that we still were going out on the weekend. So he planned the date. We went to the Roof for dinner. I've never been before and I thought it was so nice. The food was good and the view was amazing and the company was perfect. Then we went to the temple and just walked the grounds. It was so peaceful and quiet. It was fun just being with Dan. I asked him to try and plan a romantic date and I think that he did a good job. We were suppose to go for a carriage ride but it was a 100 degrees so we passed on that. He also made a cd with all romantic songs. All songs I love. I listen to it all the time. He put a lot of thought into our date. Also thanks Amy and Matt for watching the kids.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I never knew Dan was so romantic!! I am glad you had a great anniversary. I got your address from Emilie's blog and love seeing pictures of your children. Hope you have a great summer! Lisa Waddoups

Brett said...

Im so glad you guys had a great time.

Sarah L. said...

Very cool :) Hey how is your running going? I am in a huge slump. I have run 2 times since we moved in our house. Oh well, there is a time and a season right?
sarah