Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy 10th Anniversary!!



I have been blessed to find the man of my dreams. We have had the best tens years. We have four beautiful children, a nice home, a good job and love to be together. I love the song Just Another Day in Paradise. I feel like that is my life a lot of the time. We are happy about the little things.

Dan came home work and surprised me with a dozen long stemed roses(of which I haven't ever had he usually gets me different colored rosed or a mixed bunch). We said that we weren't buying gifts for one another because we are going to buy a window for our kitchen, we are in the process of re-decorating. But, it was nice to get the flowers. He also stopped at the grocery store and bought all the fixings for dinner and dessert. He was in training all week so we weren't able to go out so he made the date special at home. It was such a nice evening. We look forward to the next ten years and more.

5 comments:

Sarah L. said...

Happy Anniversary!!
You are all so cute. Hey, if you come out here by yourself I bet I can work something out with Scotty that he can watch our kids and we can play like old times!!! Let me know. We should go see Wicked or something

Amber said...

10 years, that's awesome! That is so cute that he brought you roses. The boys and I will be in Utah another week or so, I would love to see you before we go. We should get together sometime.

Jill said...

Happy anniversary...ten years is awesome! Hopefully you'll add MANY more to that. Your hubby seems like a great guy!

thebarrusfamily said...

Congrats you two! Don't forget who set you two up though. I think I deserve some long stem roses.

Em said...

Happy 10th, Love Birds!