Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Activity Days!

I am loving my calling. I love the little girls in our ward and they have such a sweetness about them. We combine the 8-11 year olds. Our leader is very organized and me and another woman in our ward are the helpers. I have always loved serving in the Young Women's and this is pretty close to that. This week I was in charge and the activity was following the prophet. We read the conference address from President Monson, then we played a game. I am grateful for his calling because it helps me to grow and strengthens my testimony as I study the lessons I'm preparing to teach the girls. If anyone has ever been in this calling I would love activity ideas.

5 comments:

Browns said...

You are so awesome and the girls just love you, I agree what a fun calling. I'm sorry I missed your lesson, I bet it was great! Thanks for all you do to make our activity's successful.

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

I'm glad you are enjoying your calling. Because that's where the girls get excited about moving forward into YM. And I know you are great at it. Love ya, Lis.Oh the boys blog is thebeckboyes. it has an es not just a s. Have a great day.

loveourboys said...

I'm glad that you enjoy your calling:)
Parker was so cute singing in the program today-he was full of energy and excitement! Can you believe how big our boys are? Thanks for the pretzel offer :)Love ya-Stace

Karli Anderson said...

How exciting Lis, I'm happy to know your enjoying it, I miss you all and can't wait for December. Hope your all doing well. Love ya

Sarah L. said...

Hey girl. I tagged you on my blog. Check it out:)