Sunday, September 21, 2008

International Night with the Gardner's

We always have such a great time when we get together with Dan's family. It was our turn to plan the monthly family party so we picked International Night. Brett and Emilie choose this theme a while back and we loved it so we thought we would try it again. Of course Abby got sick with a sinus infection so Abby and I were unable to go but everyone had a great time. We made an Italian dish one of my favorites that my Grandma would make. Gnocchi's with homemade spaghetti sauce. There were many different dishes German, Swedish, some seafood. The family always enjoys just being together. And of course there is always homemade ice cream.

The girls, aren't they all so cute.

Bryson's working on his balancing act.

Dan's dad Ed.

Dan's Mom Janice.
I'm sorry I missed out, can't wait for next month.

No comments: