Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bryson starts school!!!

Bryson started pre-school today. He is going to a kindermusik school. He was so excited for the day. He couldn't get their fast enough. We had to take Britton to school and we walked then walked Bryson to his school, I've never seen Bryson run so fast he was so worried that we were going to be late. He had a great day and was picked to be the puppet helper. Bryson is such a good boy and we are excited for this new adventure he will be having.
Bryson found his color on the rug and got his books and was ready for school to start.

His bag the teacher made him.
I love Bryson's cool lean.

I had a little bit of a hard time, seeing him go to school. I love having the kids home and I blink and they grow up.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

What cute little kidlets! I can't believe how much Abby has grown. When she was smaller, I didn't think she looked as much like the rest of your kids, but now she's definitely looking like a cute Gardner!

Trish said...

That is so exciting! Way to go Bryson!
Love you guys!
Trish

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

We are so excited for Bryson. And he looks ready for this great new adventure. Its hard but, great to send a kid that is ready. Enjoy it, time is very precious. Love you guys!!
Juls

cassie said...

wow what a cute kid. i cant believe how big he is now. he will do great.