Sunday, September 28, 2008

The primary program

Today was the primary program and Bryson did a great job on his part. His line was I can be more like Jesus by helping with my little sister. Britton's part was to sing I am a Child of God in spanish with his class and they did a wonderful job. Britton has such a sweet little singing voice I love to hear him sing. Britton and Bryson both sat very still and sang so good we were very proud of the great job they did. Parker was also asked to get up and sing. Now remember Parker is only three and he is in senior nursery. They had all the senior nursery kids come up and stand on the steps and sing I am a child of God. So Parker and Ethan go up together and Ethan starts singing and Parker decides that Ethan shouldn't be singing so he puts he hand over Ethans mouth. Then he desides that he is going to jump up and down. Parker is such a character. I'm glad that they were only involved in the program for a moment, or he might have entertained the whole ward and not in a good way.

4 comments:

The Flint's said...

NO, We totally loved it. It is what makes the Primary Program. Your boys are so cute, they did such a great job!!

Browns said...

I look forward to Primary Progams ever year! Love them. I wish I could of seen Parker, that cracks me up. :0)

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

Primary programs are the best. I always get choked up listening to the children sing and talked about the gospel. Sounds like the program went great. All the different ages, well that's what makes them great. In the future you will notice the growth and change. It's how you know they are learning and gaining a testimony of their own. You wouldn't want it any other way.

Miss you guys. Tell the kids and Dan we love them all. Love you Lis.

Juls

loveourboys said...

I loved Parker and Ethan they made me smile. I couldn't see Austin :( I thought your kids did a great job! Sorry its over and I didn't get to watch it. Austin is so lucky to have Parker and Ethan! Just as I am to have you and Ames. Love ya-Stace