Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma Sally


Happy Birthday Grandma Sally, we love you. I love the saying, All because two people fell in love. I think of that saying when I look at Grandpa and Grandma. We have such a great family and always have such and good time together. They are such amazing examples of everything I want in my life and in my family. Thank you Grandpa ad Grandma for raising your family the way you have done.
We had a nice birthday party for Grandma at Michelle's house. It was wonderful to see all the cousins and let the kids play. Thanks Michelle for hosting the party, I know that it is hard having that many people over. We love getting together with the extended family. My boys were so excited once they realized they were going to Jeff's house.

2 comments:

Karli Anderson said...

Great picture of Grandma and Grandpa Anderson Lis, I miss everyone a lot. Hope your all doing well. Are u going to Cali? Have fun if you are. Love you all.

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

Oh,Lisa that is a great picture of Grandpa and Grandma. It made my day to see them. I truly miss them. I feel we are all very lucky to have them in our lives. They set the bar high for the rest of us to follow. Thanks for the post.

Juls