Monday, June 11, 2012

Bike wash and sleepover!!

Today was our first day of summer vacation at home.  We had a fun night, Sarah and Ethan spent the night and the kids played until 11:00pm.  This morning they woke up about 7:00am.  They made the best fort for star wars, avengers, batman, and transformers.  It was good verses evil and each group had there own hide out.  I love it when the boys play like this it reminds me of barbie land when I was little.  The girls played dressed up, princesses, cooks, and ponies.  They weren't ready to go when Amy came to pick them up.
We had are first day of summer learning time.  The boys think that I am so mean because I make them learn even in the summer.  We did work books, journal pages, math problems and reading minutes.
Today we also had a bike wash day.  We filled up a big bucket with soap and water and got some towels and washed all the bikes.  Of course it turned into a water fight.  The only problem was that the towels turned into whips which didn't feel to nice getting slapped with.  We played out in the yard and did yard work.  Abby got to play with a neighbor girl, Georgie and had a blast.  I love summer. 

No comments: