Saturday, June 23, 2012

Water fun!!!

I love that my kids are so easy to please.  This afternoon I went out to set up the pools.  We have three pools that are inflatable.  One of them has a little hole and I had a patch that I could use to fix it but it had to sit for a half hour before I could blow it up.  So I patched the hole and the boys started to blow up the other.  Bryson said well this isn't going to work.  I said why?  He said because their is a huge hole in this pool.  So I go over and the pool had been melted some how.  I was so upset and disappointed.  We have only used these pools twice and now neither one is working.  We tried to figure out how this happened but we are totally confused.  So we go inside and try to think of a new plan.  It gets late so the girls take a nap and the boys want to watch cartoons.  Which I was stoked about because Dan is feeling really sick today.  He has been throwing up and really sick to his stomach.  We called the doctor and they gave him some new medience, it is starting to help.  Poor Dan he is such a easy person.  He doesn't complain about anything.  Anyway after the girls woke up from there nap I decided to fill up two totes with water and bring out the baby pool and bring out the squirt guns.  They were totally happy and played for a couple hours.  The boys joined in the fun and everyone was happy.  The house was quite so Dan got some undistured sleep, the kids had water and that always equals fun, and I had some time to play with the kids and relax.  I love that my kids are so easy to please.  Sometimes I make things so hard.  Their only little once, enjoy each day before the days are gone.

No comments: