Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Car wash and slurpees

Today we decided to wash the car.  After going to the drive in last night we thought the van could use some TLC.  Parker helped me clean the inside of the van.  He cleaned so good.  I vaccumed and he did all of the washing of the panels.  Then we got lots of rags and bubbles and started on the outside.  We washed and squirted but the best part was each time we would rinse the van the kids would just be in the way so we had to soak them.  They loved it and I loved soaking them.  I love the laughter that always is present with water.  It seems that anytime we use water the kids giggle and giggle.  After we washed the van we were tried and hot.  So we picked Britton up from soccer camp and got our first slurpee for the summer.  I remember years past we would get a slurpee at least two or three times a week.  I love slurpees!!!

No comments: