Thursday, June 28, 2012

Britton's first game and a clean house

Today I needed some help cleaning.  We have been so busy and I have been a little behind on my chores.  So I asked the kids if they would help me out.  I knew that if I didn't get the house clean before the Beck's come I am going to be in big trouble.  Anyway Britton vaccumed, Bryson mopped, Parker dusted.  They all helped clean up any toys.  The house got cleaned so fast and they did such a good job.  Thanks boys for all your hard work it really me helps a lot. 
Abby had her last fairy camp day.  We were invited to watch at the end so they could perform what they learned.  They told us all the fairy colors and what they mean, they did a fairy dance, they sang a song, and did a cheer.  Abby was given a fairy name and it was Pearl because she is so pure on the inside.  She had a lot of fun at camp.  I was so glad that she was able to do this. 
Britton had his first soccer game with the Strikers.  He played great.  He was able to play on offense most of the game.  He stayed in his position well.  Great job Britton we are so proud of you.  We went out for ice cream after the game to celebrate.  We went to Dairy Queen.  Then we went to Mom and Dad Mack's to see Julie and Megan.  They have come to visit for the next week.  Let the fun begin.

No comments: